“Good family lunch”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 10
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sheridan Avenue
Transit: The downtown Trolley stops on our Southeast corner.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Was a central and easy stop for lunch on our day in OKC with our children (ages 7 and 10). It was Friday of Spring Break and there wasn't a wait. Service was quick and attentive. They have a kid's menu. Food was good (chicken sandwich, burgers, kids chicken fingers, fries, coleslaw). The only thing we wished they had was a simple, plain, light, American style beer on tap for a hot day.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went on a Saturday night at around ten, the atmosphere was Fantastic; not too rowdy but not dead either.The waitress was friendly and nice. The food arrived super fast. I ordered the veggie burger which was average. My advice, skip the veggie burgers and go for the deep fried cheese curds, the pickle slaw, and try the sweet potato fries that come with a spicy caramel sauce.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was a bit slow...we had to get our own menus. However, once we were noticed the service was great. Food was surprisingly good for a bar. I would definitely go back maybe for a evening next time. I would recommend the pepper jack cheese bites as an appetizer. Better than most served with ranch and honey mustard sauce.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I had the pleasure of entertaining four generations of my family to lunch today; my wife, two daughters and one spouse, three granddaughters and one great grandson. Several of us ordered burgers and the remainder included various other items from the brew-pub menu. I have celiac disease and ordered the Bacon Cheeseburger, bunless. The very best burger I have had in my seventy-six years and that includes a lot of burgers. All of the remaining eight meals were greeted with gusto and much appreciated. In addition the service was great!

1  Thank Gerald P
Reviewed 29 March 2018

My husband and I eat here every chance we get!! We love the pulled BBQ Pork Nachos! They are the BOMB! Great cheese sauce then thin crisp chips topped with a sweet tangy BBQ sauce and jalapenos! I got the chicken tenders. Light crispy and delicious! My husband got the Meatloaf. It was amazing!! Smoky and tender with bacon and a wonderful topping. The garlic mashed potatoes were perfect! Shai took great care of us!! Come see her!!