“Wow! Bacon”

Kitchen No. 324
Ranked #5 of 1,758 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Kitchen No. 324 Is a seasonally inspired Cafe, Craft Bakery and Coffee Curator serving American Rustic Cuisine. No. 324 Is the downtown address for fresh. Everything we serve is hand crafted each day starting at 4am. We proudly use local, organic and sustainably farmed products when possible. Inspired by kitchens from all across America, we hope to bring warm and inviting food, using classic preparation techniques and exciting new flavors and ingredients.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I would seriously come here again just for the bacon. Possibly the best bacon I’ve ever eaten. Found out they actually care their own and supply to other restaurants. Great atmosphere and great service also.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nice installations, very gentle staff. Fresh food in OKC. As a vegetarian, I would like more options, but the ones I've tried were just fantastic.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

In from Atlanta on a business trip. Stopped for dinner and had the Kitchen Salid and Pot Pie. My waiter recommended both items at I was glad I took his advice. The quality and taste made me glad that my one dinner in Oklahoma City was here. Price was very reasonable given the tasty food.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were looking for a place to grab breakfast on Saturday in downtown OKC, and Kitchen No. 324 was really the only option unless we wanted to walk several miles. We stopped in around 11am, and the place was very busy. We were told there would be a 30 minute wait, and since it was nice out we decided to see if it was worth the wait.

We waited about 40 minutes to get seated, which was fine, but the dining area seemed crammed and tight. It just seemed like there were a lot of people in a small space, which may be the vibe for this place, but was a little uncomfortable. Overall this place is very clean and bright, and I really liked the front counter where the pastries were displayed.

One thing I would like to say is the exceptional service we received from our server, Charles. This man is not only a fantastic server, but a really nice and funny guy. He has a sincerity that is hard to find, and even our son mentioned that Charles was a pretty cool dude. He made the trip to Kitchen No.324 a memorable one for our family.

My food was good, but not great as I expected. I got the BLT, which was ok, but the bread was very dry and there was way too much bacon. It tasted good, but the sum of the parts just didn't wow me. For a fancier place I was hoping for better, but it was still a good sandwich. My son had the pancake and loved it, ate the entire thing in a matter of a few minutes. My wife had the Strata, which I tried and it was very good. The Yukon Gold potatoes were very dry and lacked flavor, and I noticed several other diners still had them on their plates when they were finished with their meals.

Overall, it was a very nice experience, but I would order something else if we visit again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great varietal selection of food and drinks. Friendly service. Food was unique, healthy and of course most importantly delicious. Three of us had the Farmers Market which gave us great opportunity to try different dishes. Most definitely will come back.