Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

More Info
from USD 12.50
More Info
4,504 results
All reviews reflecting pool moving experience who lost their lives survivor tree beautiful tribute moving tribute park ranger chairs representing emotional experience smaller chairs murrah building heart wrenching first responders across the street self guided tour victims tragedy
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I was a college student (from Indiana) at OU on 4/19/95. Yesterday, I went back. This time I traveled to Oklahoma City with my daughter (specifically for a college tour of OU). It was time for me to close this chapter of my life. On 4/19/95, I became an adult. The memorial was spectacular. I remembered so many things, like it was yesterday. The audio tape of the water hearing was more powerful than anything I have heard before. I had heard the tape before but never in that setting. Many tears later, I did finally feel a sense of closure. It was so comforting to have my daughter with me through the memorial and my college roommate. I have prayed over and over for the victims and their families. The memorial is beautiful. The museum is amazing. Please go to the museum and let their memories live on. Thank you, Oklahoma!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent explanation of a tragic day in US History. The museum is worth the entrance fee. It helps all understand the explosion, the rescue, and the recovery efforts. It ends with the great work done by the investigators of all levels who worked together to bring the perpetrators to justice.

1  Thank Freedom609333
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very touching memorial to the victims of the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. Learned a lot about the day this occurred. This is a nice memorial to honor the lives lost.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Superbly done. Very impactful throughout. Very personal. Everything is meant to honor the 168 people killed. Their stories are told along with the background to the bombing and the investigation

Reviewed 2 April 2018

probably would not have visited this memorial, not being a U.S. resident, happened to
see it whilst visiting a post office opposite. Very unusual layout with the water feature
at the front. Did not visit the museum but did return during the hours of darkness when
the individual memorials were illuminated.

Date of experience: March 2018