All reviews waffle house sleep quality small couch wyndham rewards bathroom wall an older property coffee table waffles indoor pool room was large the ground floor beds were very comfortable smoking room convenient location king bed great room luxuries
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I slept in a king room alone. It was supposed to be non smoking but the smell of cigarette smoke was SO SO strong! It was literally overwhelming and it didn’t go away in the 3 days I was there; in fact I sprayed perfume and it kinda went away but when I came back after the first night after they cleaned I think the smell was even stronger.
I originally thought that was the only problem but they didn’t clean my shower at all. When I first got there, I found ants in the tub and when I went to bed I found ants in the bed.
The WiFi was practically non existent which was frustrating because I needed to research.
I stayed on the first floor and I could hear everything outside my room, like everything!
I didn’t trust anything in the room or hotel. The breakfast was ok but not great. They ran out of a lot of stuff. To be fair it was super cheap so I probably should’ve seen it coming.
I wouldn’t stay here again, and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone I care about.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2018

It was okay but was a little costly and it's so far away from everything but the heated indoor pool was nice and beds were large ahs comfortable but the privacy was nice and its within walking distance of two day food places and two convenient sores

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAYS_INN_NORTH_OKC, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Thanks for the review, we hope to see you again

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DAYS_INN_NORTH_OKC, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Reviewed 20 May 2018

While cheap, beware. I stayed over Mother’s Day weekend 2018. My stay at this days inn left a lot to be desired. The guy that works the desk at night was an outright jerk. He refused to deal with the people partying in the room above me. There were people parked in the parking lot playing loud music, and there is a temperature limiter on the shower like they think their customers are 5 years old. After a long day all I wanted to do was take a hot shower relax in peace. Neither of these two things happened. When I went to the front desk to address the problem upstairs the guy asked me, “what do you want me to do sir?” In a whiney millennial voice. His unwillingness to give two sh!ts about what was going on made me want to become violent all over his lame excuse for a bearded face. On top of it all the card reader on the door was broken. The lady working the front desk when I arrived said that she’s be surprised if it worked because she needed to fix it. if they knew it was a problem why rent out the room???I will never stay here again.

The site will not let me rate service sleep quality and value categories. When I try to click on the circles nothing happens. I would mark service 1, sleep quality a 2, and value a 2

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
DAYS_INN_NORTH_OKC, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

I do apologies for the inconvenienced you faced, we strive to provide best service and accommodation, since your stay was for 2 nights and the problem occur during your second night we did talk to wyndham to reimburse your points and also made sure to call you and let you know on how we were going to solve this problem. once again accept my apologies. We hope to see you again in future.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We took the kids on a cold rainy day to have a stay-cation. Nice pool, great staff, perfect location. No complaints. The staff even changed our rooms so they would be adjoining and next to the pool. Safe area.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAYS_INN_NORTH_OKC, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thanks for the review, we hope to see you again in future