All reviews room was clean free cookies whirlpool tub northwest expressway penn square mall comfortable place to stay yogurt short drive would stay again easy access stayed one night enjoyed my stay nice stay staff was friendly very nice hotel rates linens
Reviewed 22 March 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
swb75, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This place was a total dump! I read the reviews and it made it sound like it was good enough for my family but I was terribly wrong about it. We arrived at 10pm and there was brown urine on the toilet seat. The comforters were both ripped but they hid that underneath this little coversheet. The A/C never worked for the 2 nights we stayed and complained about it. We never received maid service of any kind and the amount of debris and hair in the corners of the room and behind the night table was disgusting! The television cable was inconsistent too. I called other hotels nearby but they were booked. The manager told me that he would refund my stay but I booked through Priceline which was also a big mistake. Priceline online chat named Trixie told me that Priceline was not willing to look into any further and when I asked about speaking to a supervisor she stated that she was going take away the 20% discount for the first night only that the hotel did offer.

Room tip: "Don't stay here if your life depended on it!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Scott B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson standards.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This hotel is very conveniently located in NW Oklahoma City. The rooms are very good, and the staff is friendly, helpful, and courteous. As in ALMOST ALL American hotels (in contrast to European facilities), the complimentary breakfasts are rather wanting and are not provided given thought to good nutrition. (I have this same complaint about every American hotel in which I have stayed. They are all lacking compared to European and Asian hotels, which offer far different fare.)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Date of stay: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
swb75, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Nice decor but no hot water. We were on the 9th floor. I was also disappointed to be so far from downtown. An Uber there was no problem but coming back was a nightmare. Room was very clean and smelled nice. View was also pretty.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank Jodi W
Scott B, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.