See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Your average low cost motel, we didn't expect anything fancy or extra comfortable for the price, BUT:

We were given a card for a room that was occupied! We were lucky the occupants weren't inside, but we had access to their belongings! So, if you go to this motel, apart from not leaving anything valuable in the room (which is just common sense), use the extra lock when inside.

Other than that it was just the usual: bed was big but terribly uncomfortable, toilet was hardly cleaned and staff wasn't the nicest we've come across, but I just hated that wrong key thing, that should never happen in a hotel, no matter how cheap it is.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 882paulusv
Reviewed 11 August 2015

This was by far the most disgusting hotel I have ever been to. What they say is true...you get what you pay for. While the price was certainly cheap....so were the accommodations. We checked into our room and it was still a filthy mess from the last occupants. They moved us to a room that had been serviced (it was a small improvement, at least the beds were made). The room was still filthy (vomit in the bathroom sink), dirty sheets, slime on the walls, gross vents, curtains falling down, some strange film on the bathroom floor (I shudder to think of what that actually was). I tried calling down to the front desk numerous times but no one ever picked up the phone. The fire alarm in the room had been dismantled leaving open wires. We were told by people the next day the area is known for prostitution and violence and not a safe place to be. Don't stay here folks....trust me on this!!!!!

Room tip: Choose a different hotel
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel is a former Knights Inn. First of all, the room was crowded. The phone was sitting in between the two beds on the floor. The shower looked like something from a campground shower and it had mold throughout. The shower seat and shower curtain were also covered in mold. This place is going to make someone sick! The breakfast was nearly non-existent. There were some dried out muffins and some coffee available. No juices or danish as their website claims. I paid $55 to stay in this place. You can bet I will never make that mistake again!! Oh and it seems the managers 15 year old son runs the place. I tried to get a refund and it was refused due to its condition; or at least a reduced rate. Both were refused. I was also told by a staff member that the hotel had been remodeled and that i had the "the best room in the hotel". I hate to think about what the other rooms look like if i had the best one. Scary to think about. Stay far, far away! If I could give it a 0 rating, I would!

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mary D
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here and it was terrible! The room was very small. The phone was lying on the floor (no table). One bed was up against the air condition/heater and the other was up against the wall. Very little room to move around. Couldn't get the WiFi to work but for a few minutes. Had maybe 10 TV Channels and two were Spanish language. There was no table/chairs. There were no toiletries as they claimed. The shower loomed like something you'd find at a campground. The shower itself was moldy, as was the shower curtain. I paid $52 for the luxury of staying in this horrible room. As for breakfast, there were a few muffins and coffee, but no juices (which according to their site is available). We had to be moved to another room because of a problem with the door. The second room was just as bad. Their website is full of exaggerations. Definitely not worth the price paid. I will never stay here again! I wouldn't take a shower because it was just too gross. I couldn't get a refund because I'd already checked in. I wanted a corporate email or address and couldn't get one.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank madable318
Reviewed 27 May 2015

I traveled with my wife and 2 teenagers daughter. This is the only hotel had a suite with 2 queen beds and 2 twin beds. I did not wanted to have 2 separate rooms. It worked perfect for us. It is located right across from the theme Park, Frontier City. We had a fun and extended our stay for one extra night.

Room tip: Ask for Suite with 2 queen and 2 twin if you are travelling with family
Date of stay: May 2015