All reviews front desk would stay here again waffles oklahoma city airport clean rooms business travel very nice hotel we've stayed great room nice stay convenient location okc highway microwave inns motel
Reviewed 23 November 2017

This is just a GREAT chain to stay with. Rooms are always clean and comfortable and we have yet to be dissapointed with staff. This place is no exception. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Clean comfortable room and great breakfast. We have stayed twice this year and will be back.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Motel is clean, as was my room (417). My room was a suite and extremely spacious. Internet was very good. Water was piping hot. Location good, parking ample. Desk clerk friendly and professional.

Motel is impossible to miss, but finding the correct exit off the main street can be tricky; a sign on the street would help immensely. There’s a brutal speed bump on that street. Bathtub stopper didn’t work.

Overall 5/5. Internet 5/5. Value 5/5. I recommend it and would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2017

This Comfort Inn & Suites if very convenient to I-40 and also not a bad trip downtown from here to visit the Memorial. The room was clean, breakfast was adequate but average, pretty much the standard for this hotel chain. Our only negative was the Wi-fi. There were connection choices and after a few tries, connection was made but didn't last long. Also, the hotel changed passwords for connection at midnight Sunday night, but failed to mention that as we checked in.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Location off I 40 is awesome.
Rooms were spotless.Even had two separate reading lights on the headboard.
Front Desk staff very courteous .
Comfort suites was recommended by a fellow traveler who said that Hampton Inns were getting too pricey.
I switched this trip and glad I did.
While in OKC a must see is the Cowboy Museum.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
rohitkpatel, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Guest feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Brian Shomali

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

When I checked in, the employee broke the cardinal rule and said my room name aloud. I thought he might be new and it was a training issue. So I politely told him that he should never say a room number aloud, particularly to a woman traveling alone, because now everyone in the lobby knows my room number, and I even indicated the man by himself waiting in line behind me. I thought the other person at the desk might have more experience and might agree with me, but instead she laughed the whole thing off, like my security was not a big deal. No apology whatsoever and no indication that they thought anything was wrong with announcing my room number to strangers.

Later when I was emailed a survey, I explained the problem again. The only response I got was a generic auto response type email that did apologize and said they would handle these situations differently in the future, but it was so clearly a standard form email that I could not tell if they even read what happened, or it was just an auto-response to giving the check-in a low score.

I have had this happen once before at a Hampton Inn, and I was taken very seriously, receiving both an apology in person and a personalized email apology to my review. I feel assured that I could stay there again and not worry that my room number would be compromised. I will not stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
rohitkpatel, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

I would like to apologize that my email response made you feel like we took this issue lightly. I definitely did not. I did sit down and talked to not only the 2 that were working at your time of your check in but also with the entire staff on the importance of not giving out guest room numbers. We understand the importance of security and we did fail you at that. I am confidante that this will not happen again. We will be using your feedback as a learning tool for us to improve on our check in process as that l I will use it to make sure I better word my apologizes.

Brian Shomali