Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 82
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 91/night.

USD 107
USD 104
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
USD 60
Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
USD 261
USD 180
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Springs(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
USD 113
USD 102
ComfortInn
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
USD 62
USD 60
USD 184
USD 159
  • Breakfast included
USD 150
USD 118
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskwould stay here againwaffleswest sideoklahoma city airportbed was comfortablebusiness travelnice hotelrooms were very cleanking suitewe've stayedstayed one nightgreat roomokcinterstatewalmartconvenience
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We've stayed at multiple Choice Properties in OKC over the years. We are Privilege Members and mostly enjoy this chain. This location is in an area where we were going to be at and decided to try it.

The first room we checked into smelled funny as soon as we walked in. It smelled either smoked in or moldy. Upon further inspection, the A/C unit had chunky mold in the vents. The filters were filthy as well. I went to the front desk and requested a new room. Luckily they had one, which was a handicapped room, but didn't matter to us. We were pleased with that room.

Staff were very helpful and with the exception of it being dusty, we were pretty pleased. Breakfast was the same as every other location we've ever been to. We probably would stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
rohitkpatel, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

I would like to apologize for the troubles you encountered while staying with us. Upon inspection of the room we found that there was no loner a smell which may indicate the previous guests smoked in there. We should have caught that and placed that room on do not rent list until it was aired out. After inception of the ac we discovered there is no mold coming from the ac. I did however find that some times the ac was blowing pieces of the adhesive coating where the ac cover connects to the ac unit was coming through the vent. This is used to limit any noise the cover may make when the unit is. We had our maintenance department check all rooms and found that this was an isolated issue. Once again I apologize for the troubles.

GM
Brian Shomalil
405-470-7676
comfortinnokc@yahoo.com

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Reserved this hotel because of no-smoking and no pet policy. Also the location is on west side of OKC so if you are travelling west, you can avoid much of the morning commute traffic. We requested a quiet, upper floor and were put on 3rd floor. Unfortunately sometime after going to sleep late, the floor above must have checked in as noise of heavy walking and perhaps child running awoke me. Thankfully they settled in quickly. Definitely enjoy having a small refrigerator in the room as we carry snacks with us on the road. Bed was comfortable and room was clean. The only caveat was that we generally run the fan on the heat/a/c system at night to help us sleep and override noise. The fan on this system would not run unless the a/c was on, which we didn't need. Also, like the hotel in Gallup NM, the fan in the bathroom comes on with the light and the fan is very noisy so if someone is trying to sleep, you can't quietly go into the bathroom unless you don't turn on the light/fan. All in all, hotel was fine. Nothing outstanding good or bad. Would I stay again? Probably not as there are lots of choices.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night after dropping my nephew at the FAA Academy. Right at the exit in a great part of town and next to FAA housing. Very clean and comfortable rooms and the price for one night was very good. I would stay here again

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2017

and that's what I got. Late decision to visit Norman, OU graduation was scheduled unknown to me and this was what was left. Not so clean nor attentive to detail, a bit dated for what seemed a fairly new property. I wouldn't stay again as only necessity had me staying there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
rohitkpatel, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

I am sorry to hear you were not pleased with your hotel accommodations. If you would please contact me as soon as possible. Brian Shomali 405-470-7676. I have a few questions for you. I'm thinking you reviewed our hotel mistakenly. We have a reputation of being a clean, comfortable and modern decorative hotel. However we could have dropped the ball on your room and if so I would like to know when you stayed and what room so I can correct this matter. I do like for any of our guest to be dissatisfied with our accommodations. I look forward to speaking with you.

GM
Brian Shomali

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I had a king suite , very nice room . Clean large and quiet . Staff was super nice , large breakfast. Located just off I 40 very close to lots of restaurants and Walmart.I would recommend a stay here any time .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business