“Dirty and full of Bugs”

Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
Ranked #86 of 159 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I thought I was on an episode of Punked when I checked in on 9/1/17. Here is short is my experience when booking my Family Reunion at this location:
- when working on the contract with the Sales Manager Dave, earlier in the year, he didn't understand how to do a contract. So my friend, a sales director for a hotel in Atlanta, called to walk him through it.
- when checking on my reservation a few weeks prior Dave was rude and I had to remind him I was a customer.
- When I checked into my room, the bathroom was filthy and a roach was on the floor. When I called to the front to talk to the manager, the housekeeping lead answered, hung up on me, came to my room and demanded me to show her the filth. Then she said the bug was a water bug not roach- like I cared.
-They switched me rooms and on my way I stopped and talked to the manager.
- Dave- is apparently her husband and didn't like that she was getting firm feedback. So then proceeded to hover over our conversation, interrupt me and argue with me. Then he walked off and waved me off.
- I demanded to talk to the GM who was nice in my new room upstairs. As I ended the call and opened the curtains there was a row of dead ants lining the window seal. Like they just sprayed them versus calling a professional.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Clean, friendly, comfortable and convenient location. Front dest staff extremely. Ice and helpful. Room is well equipped and comfortable. Several restaurants within walking distance. Buffet breakfast is just adequate. Free coffee in lobby. Small bar opens at 5 but basically empty.

Stayed: August 2017
Management response:Responded 18 August 2017

Dear guest thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your review. I will make sure and bring up your comments to all the departments. We hope that if you are traveling to Oklahoma in the near future you come and stay with us. Hope you have a great day. Looking forward in seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

A convenient town centre location, easy parking, with a varied selection of restaurants within easy walking distance. The main sports arena is a 10-15 min walk (max) as is the regeneration of a former industrial district as an attraction area, including some shops/bars/clubs.
The city centre has clearly had some money spent on creating the beginnings of a cleaner, more welcoming & modern environment and it is worth a visit on any road trip.
The hotel room was a good size, comfortable bed and had a good shower. Our effective air conditioning system was one of the quietest to date. A blessing for a good nights sleep.
Wi-Fi good, lift slow, room walls sound enough to aid a good nights sleep and overall a good experience.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John G
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This property looks nice on the outside, and the lobby also. The room needs updating. Several missing and broken tiles in the bathroom. Furniture scratched. Fixtures loose. Bed was comfortable, sheets were clean. Dinner was good. Did not try the breakfast. Overall a decent place, and with some work could be nice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 July 2017

Dear Guest thank you for your feedback it helps us in improving the hotel. Your concern has been addressed to the right department. If you are in the area again please come by and we will make your stay a better one.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

A pleasant greeting at reception, good sized room with great shower and comfortable bed.
Clean and tidy, good furnishings and quiet air con.
Bar staff pleasant,
Breakfast adequate, small selection of the basics, server not particularly interested,
Rather unremarkable place but a good nights sleep and I would be happy to return

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
1 km away
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma Cit...
#63 of 159 in Oklahoma City
0.7 km away
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City ...
#55 of 159 in Oklahoma City
0.1 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City ...
#29 of 159 in Oklahoma City
8.9 km away
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma C...
#45 of 159 in Oklahoma City
1.3 km away
Courtyard Oklahoma City North
1 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City - Quail Springs, OK
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson...
#23 of 159 in Oklahoma City

Been to Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs? Share your experiences!