All reviewsfront deskcomfortable bedspgokcfurnishingsshampoodowntownrefrigerator
Reviewed 16 July 2017

A convenient town centre location, easy parking, with a varied selection of restaurants within easy walking distance. The main sports arena is a 10-15 min walk (max) as is the regeneration of a former industrial district as an attraction area, including some shops/bars/clubs.
The city centre has clearly had some money spent on creating the beginnings of a cleaner, more welcoming & modern environment and it is worth a visit on any road trip.
The hotel room was a good size, comfortable bed and had a good shower. Our effective air conditioning system was one of the quietest to date. A blessing for a good nights sleep.
Wi-Fi good, lift slow, room walls sound enough to aid a good nights sleep and overall a good experience.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John G
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This property looks nice on the outside, and the lobby also. The room needs updating. Several missing and broken tiles in the bathroom. Furniture scratched. Fixtures loose. Bed was comfortable, sheets were clean. Dinner was good. Did not try the breakfast. Overall a decent place, and with some work could be nice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 July 2017

Dear Guest thank you for your feedback it helps us in improving the hotel. Your concern has been addressed to the right department. If you are in the area again please come by and we will make your stay a better one.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

A pleasant greeting at reception, good sized room with great shower and comfortable bed.
Clean and tidy, good furnishings and quiet air con.
Bar staff pleasant,
Breakfast adequate, small selection of the basics, server not particularly interested,
Rather unremarkable place but a good nights sleep and I would be happy to return

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RobertD2454
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by the Four Points Sheraton. We were in town for a wedding and used our Starpoints for the night. Close to wedding venue, shopping and great restaurants. Hotel seemed new and clean. Wall mounted shampoo, conditioner and body gel in shower dispensers. Complimentary water and refrigerator in room. Would definitely stay here again. Was much nicer than expected!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

This is my third time staying here in the past 90 days. The only reason I stay is here is because we have a corporate rate and our office is two minutes away. The property it not maintained at all. My last trip in May-17 the faucet was loose and turned whenever you turned the water on/off. This trip the sink was not draining properly. In addition, the thermostat started buzzing at 4am Wednesday morning. I brought this to the attention of the front desk clerk. She said they would correct it. When I returned to the room after a full day of meetings the temperature was probably 65 degrees in the room. The problem is the digital thermostat had no readout so I couldn't adjust the temperature. This morning the a/c was off and the room was hot. When I checked out the front desk clerk asked how the stay was. I informed her about the problems with the a/c. Her response was okay we will look at it and without taking a breath she informed me I had a $2.50 charge for a snack and did I want to keep is on the credit card on file? No apology, no I'll remove the $2.50 charge, no offer of 500 points. I do not recommend this place at all. I'm very disappointed and can't believe this is an Starwood Property.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business