All reviews front desk comfortable bed spg okc furnishings shampoo downtown refrigerator
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I just finished a quick one night stay at this hotel and was very impressed.

First, let me explain as to how I rate hotels. By far, the three most important things to me are (in the order of importance) Cleanliness, Comfort and Quietness. If they get those three right then the hotel starts with a 4 (out of 5) star rating. Anything else such as restaurants, pools, exercise rooms, courtesy of staff that is less than or better than average for similar hotels will then cause the rating to go up or down. That being said, they easily start with 4 stars as the lobby, elevators, hallways and the room were all very, very clean. The bedding was extremely comfortable and the room was nice and quiet.

I have stayed in about a dozen different Sheraton Four Point hotels and this is the first one that looked to be built as a Four Point from the beginning. It’s a modular design with a free standing closet and separate enclosure housing the fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The dresser and desk are combined in one unit with the dresser having pull out bins rather than the normal drawers. The flat screen (I think about 32”) TV is mounted high in its own unit with extra storage shelves. I especially like the bathroom. It was very bright with high quality fixtures (branded as Four Point) and a very large, glass enclosed shower (about 60” x 30”). The whole concept looked similar to the Sheraton Aloft hotels though I like this better as it seemed to be nicer and of overall higher quality than what I experienced at Aloft.

As to my rating system, I could not find anything to the negative to lower their rating but to the positive, the kind and professional attitude of all encounters I had with the staff, the safety of the area (about as good as it gets in OKC) the quality and reasonable price of breakfast ($3.99 for continental , $6.99 for full hot to order) and overall feel of cleanliness and quality allows me to add the extra star and give them a full five star rating.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank JoeAG
Reviewed 23 May 2012

We stayed over the weekend (05/18 - 05/19) and the hotel itself is nice. The lobby and rooms are well appointed and the beds were comfortable.

Our complaint is with the room service. The first morning, the meal was delivered more than 30 minutes later than we were told at the time of our call. Once the food arrived, a side item was forgotten on my meal (and never delivered) as well as syrup for my son's waffle (which was brought later). We were told that everyone ordered at the same time and the kitchen was behind. That evening, to avoid the same problem, we put our order on the door knob and requested it be delivered from 8:45 - 9:00. At 9:45 we called down to find out where the meal was and let them know they were not meeting our expectations. The meal was delivered about an hour after requested, thankfully, it was comped.

The food was good enough, it just seems that the kitchen still is struggling to find its groove.

Almost forgot! I took my son to the pool for a few minutes before checking out. There is tile surrounding the pool that is DANGEROUSLY slippery when wet. My son was slipping all over the place and he was walking, not running. Take some pool shoes, or be seriously careful. The pool is indoor, which will come in handy in the brutal Oklahoma winters.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We stayed at the Hotel when the normal Hotekl we use when in town was booked full. We loved the Hotel and the desk people were great. I dont know what the story was on the directions the one lady claimed she got, because Dalton was also the person that helped us find the hotel and being from a tiny small town with 2500 people and we had no issues at all finding the hotel. Maybe some folks should buy a GPS or use a road map if they cant follow directions. The rooms were nicely decorated, the breakfast was decent and the area was a nice change from the downtown area also.

Room Tip: We had a basic room that faced the south side which gave a view of the downtown lights at night
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna K
Reviewed 28 April 2012

We made the reservation through Expedia.com so I was happy with the rate. We probably should have stayed in downtown OKC but I didn't want to pay $200+ for a comparable hotel downtown. Four Points is about 20-25 minutes away from downtown OKC. OKC traffic isn't too bad especially for somebody used to SoCal traffic.

Easy and free parking which is always a plus.

Check-in was efficient but not necessarily friendly. Pet peeve - when a customer hands you their ID card and credit card, not attempting to reach out and take it and not making eye contact with the customer.

Room was clean and modern. No tub as somebody else mentioned but I'm not one to take a bath in a hotel either. Shower was spacious, clean, and good water pressure. A few more bath towels would have been appreciated but not the end of the world. Toiletries offered were good quality.

It was our only day to sleep in so I wish the room could have been darker in the morning. Roller shade and secondary roller shade were pulled completely down. Drapes cannot close all the way. Did hear some muffled Interstate noise as our room faced the interstate but the hotel is off the interstate, off a frontage road.

WI-FI in the room was slow and kept disconnecting. Free WI-FI is great when it works, when it doesn't it's annoying.

Used the business center downstairs, which is two computers in the open near the front desk, to print out boarding passes. Items print out behind the front desk so the front desk staff has to get the items for you.

Room Tip: Ask for room not facing interstate although noise is not noticeable.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We stayed at this hotel while in town for a wedding. It is further from downtown and the airport than we'd prefer but it is close to a number of stores, malls and restaurants. The rooms were new, clean and decorated well. Housekeeping and staff were friendly and helpful. Our one complaint was that there was no shuttle service or discounted transportation to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2012