1,261 results
All reviews great location parking garage within walking distance basketball goal baseball field ballpark view watch the game bricktown area great pool brick town indoor pool complimentary breakfast bars and restaurants hotel lobby room key king suite chesapeake arena
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Prime location near other hotels, downtown - and lots of restaurants and bars.The rooms are clean and very quiet - breakfast is good with lots of choices (including fresh fruit and scrambled eggs that are really cooked!).

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
HamptonOKCBricktown, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Colorado Traveler303,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us in Bricktown and that we meet all your needs! We hope you come and visit us again soon and thank you again for your loyalty!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Stayed there last week and I think that was either my second or third visit. It basically has everything I look for when I travel for work; fast wifi, restaurants within walking distance, super clean, easy parking*, and nice staff. The parking is via a deck that you have to pay for, not the norm with most Hamptons. Is $10 for no in and out privileges and $15 for unlimited in an out privileges (does anyone do the $10 plan?!). That said the deck adjoins the hotel and is, of course, covered. Staff was very friendly. Would I stay here when I return to OKC??? Yes.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jerome B,

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Took my two young daughters to this location and chose the ballpark view. I figured Dad would be the only one enamoured with the view but to my surprise they were immediately drawn to the window and I found them watching the field crew prep the field hours before the game. I actually had to bait them away from the window by telling them we could go down inside the ballpark. Breakfast was wonderful. Excellent location for experiencing Bricktown.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Adventure464459,

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Had a room here facing the stadium but no game was played. Nice hotel with decent breakfast, helpful staff and good location. It gave me a chance to walk downtown which is not far away. Being in Bricktown there was more activity there than the city itself. The Museum is a must see which recognizes those lost in the 1995 bombing. There were a number of restaurant choices a few minutes walk from the hotel. The fish restaurant directly across the street, Crabtown's was good.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Andrew J,

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This is a great hotel, and I’ve stayed here a couple of times, but this the first time I’ve heard all the party drunks this time. I was there for a 5k and was looking to get a good night sleep. Between the party goers and the car alarms going off, that didn’t happen.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Erik,