All reviews front desk basketball court outlet mall great hotel separate bedroom home away from home complimentary breakfast breakfast was excellent a great stay business trip housekeeping staff staff was very friendly and helpful fitness center definitely stay here again destiny gene walmart
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Great rest stop on cross country driving trip. Wonderful Manager Shelita Mitchell made sure all was taken care of in terms of room specifics for two tired people. She and her terrific front desk staff woman (with the cool hair streak) made sure we went out and had a proper dinner instead of eating local junk food. The place they recommended was OUTSANDING and we really were revived. THANK YOU HOMEWOOD!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jana C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are so pleased to hear that our team took such great care of you - I will be sure to pass along your compliments! We hope to welcome you home again next time you are driving through Oklahoma City!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I have no complain about this hotel. from check in to check out, outstanding customer service. Destiny make sure all my paperwork done right. She always greet you by name. Breakfast and evening meal all great, no need to eat out or cook, feel like home.
my room is clean and big, comfy bed and pillows.
Definitely I will be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind review - we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that our team took such great care of you! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to Destiny and the rest of the team. We look forward to being your "home away from home" again soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Upon checkin Destiny was very welcoming. Everytime I seen her she was very friendly and welcoming. I must say Destiny made my stay a great one. Not to mention my room was great. I would definitely come back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel, we are so glad to hear that your stay was so enjoyable! I will make sure I share your kind comments with Destiny and the rest of the team, and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Excellent Service and The Breakfast was excellent. Large rooms. Bathroom was excellent. Room was clean. The weight room was nice. The front desk help me out, last minute reservation. Military discount was great. I recommend Homewood Suites to Military personnel,

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jana C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our whole team, and we look forward to being your "home away from home" next time you are back in Oklahoma City!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

The hotel was one of the best I have stayed in this year, I do a lot of traveling during the summer months, I love the cleanness of the rooms as well as the overall hotel. I will stay here again as well as recommended others to do so.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are so glad to hear that your stay was so memorable and enjoyable! We are very proud of our housekeeping team, and think they do an amazing job! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience - I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our team. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Oklahoma City!