All reviews rooms are clean front desk stayed here kitchenette tiffany okc
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked in the door this staff has treated me like family. My room is always cleaned as if Im a new executive guest. If I ever need anything these guys do it with expediency and a smile. They go above and beyond and frankly they offer the kind of service that rebukes the notion that customer service is a lost art. They all deserve a raise. I am forever a happy customer with Extended Stay America!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Shawn J
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Shawn, thanks for sharing highlights of your recent visit to Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know everything went great during your stay and that our excellent service made for a memorable experience. Special thanks on behalf of our entire team for highlighting their efforts. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thank you once more, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

This is the best hotel to stay at in Oklahoma. Great and helpful staff. I highly recommend this hotel while vacationing. The management is great and are always there at the dial of zero. Such a great atmosphere to be in while on vacation.

Stayed: February 2018
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to see you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and were impressed with all that we have to offer. We appreciate you recommending Extended Stay America and look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I've stayed here a number of times and it's a great value. Not fancy, but really a nice room at a very reasonable price. And everyone is very friendly and helpful! I recommend it to anyone looking for a really good place to stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Bill, thank you for recommending Extended Stay America. It is a pleasure knowing you received an excellent service from our staff and that you found us to be a great value. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to hosting you soon when in the area.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This is the best hotel I've been to so far and my husband is otr and we been to quite a few hotels and this one takes top rank over any of them the staff is awesome and amazing they are very friendly and helpful they make you feel like family if you need anything from them just ask and they help defiantly over 5 stars would recommend this to family and friends

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Breanne, thanks for recommending Extended Stay America and for the feedback. We are thrilled to know you had an enjoyable stay and that you received an excellent service from our staff. Your praises have been shared with the entire team for a job well-done. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

The staff here goes above and beyond to make you fell at home. If you're here for a few days, a few weeks or even for months, you will be made to feel welcome and appreciated. Christine, the hotel manager speaks to the guests and many of them by name. She listens carefully if you need something and makes it clear that she wants to know if there are any problems. The entire staff is always friendly and helpful. Tiffany, Sean, Jack and Lindy are always happy to help at the front desk. Arthur drives the van and often goes out of his way to make sure the guest have access to run errands or make appointments as needed. Darlene always takes care of any issues with maintenance timely and checks back later to make sure it's still in good working order. The housekeeping staff is amazing and even though I clean my room myself they always ask if I need anything and let me know they are available if needed. If you're on business, vacation or between residence's please give the hotel and it's top notch staff a chance!!

Room Tip: Handicap rooms are available upon requests
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America for your stay. Your review is a pleasure to read, especially the comments regarding our associates who provided you exceptional service and made you feel comfortable. We will surely share your compliments with all the staff mentioned in the review. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.