“Excellent Italian Restaurant ”

Benvenutis Restaurante
Reserve with OpenTable
Benvenutis Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 371 Restaurants in Norman
Price range: USD 18 - USD 60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: James Garner
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of my all time favorite Italian restaurants and the go to restaurant in Norman for those looking for a enjoyable dinner, exceptional Italian dinners and excellent service.
With a wide range of wine selections to compliment the dinner and evening!

Date of visit: September 2017
Tarasina, General Manager at Benvenutis Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you! We love sharing our great food and wine with the community! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here ronight at innkeeper's recommendation. Definitely a good call. Nice decor, we sat on outdoor patio for a beautiful evening. Had the pasta from hell - nicely spiced, especially if you like it a little hot! My partner had spaghetti and meatballs which she rated as excellent. Both food and service very good to excellent. A definite plus recommendation.

Date of visit: September 2017
Tarasina, General Manager at Benvenutis Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for the review and we look forward to your return the next time you visit Norman!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This nicely done Italian style restaurant in the center of Norman, OK, is a "destination"! Great Food!

Date of visit: September 2016
Tarasina, General Manager at Benvenutis Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for the review! We hope to have you return soon to sample more menu! We love sharing great food and we love that you enjoyed it!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

A really nice place with great food, atmosphere and fantastic service. Finally went (thought it was too pricey before) and found it a bit higher than other places but well worth it for a special occasion or evening. The food was great and our waiter really did a fantastic job of serving us without being obnoxious. Really you should try it.

Date of visit: July 2017

Thank you for joining us for dinner! Thank you for taking the time to review us!
We would love for you to check out our other location on campus corner too! Volare!! Be sure to go to the rooftop and enjoy the awesome view of Norman!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I owned an award winning Italian Restaurant for 11 years and am highly critical of Italian Restaurants. I rarely find a restaurant where I love both the food and the service and this one was super!
I was there for a business meeting and we began with a cocktail party. The staff was excellently trained to walk around those talking but also be attentive to those looking for another drink. The anitpasto and appetizers laid out were exceptional. I ordered
BENVENUTI Salad
Poached Pear, Spinach, Gorgonzola, Candied Walnuts, Aged Balsamic, Walnut Cider Vinaigrette
GAMBERETTI
Capellini, Jumbo Shrimp, Tomatoes, Spinach, Basil, Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
It was perfect! Pasta and Shrimp were done to perfection!
I tried to go back there for lunch on the day I left Norman but they were only open for dinner.
When I asked where the bathroom was the staff took me there. I have experienced this type of service before but only from extremely high priced restaurants so that was a real surprise.
I wish there was this standard of restaurant in my small townl Exceptional!

Date of visit: August 2017

Thank you for the review. We love hosting your group and wish we could stay at your various establishments, as we are sure they are fantastic!
We strive to make every dining experience special and we thank you for recognizing us for it. We are lucky to have great people working for us and a family of owners who love sharing great food! We hope you will visit again!

Been to Benvenutis Restaurante? Share your experiences!