“Lunch”

Ranked #112 of 347 Restaurants in Norman
Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Love it here! Regular and Gluten free menus. Come here often. Fall and winter the soups are fabulous! Spring and summer are for salads and sandwiches, and know how to do it right.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Went on a Sunday after church. The line was long but moved quickly.

Savannah Chopped Salad is my go-to here. Iced tea is always good!

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Our office of 14 ordered lunch for pick up. Friendly staff on the phone as well as when we picked up our food.

All orders were correct even with special requests.

Lindsey Street construction is getting better & wasn't an issue. Parking lot is small and crowded.

Great Savannah Chopped Salad, Baked Potatoes were popular with our crew & the iced tea is fresh. Pretty good lunch spot.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Casual dining w/great iced tea. Give order at counter & they deliver to you. Have to go get extra drinks. Mid range prices...lots of food for the price

Reviewed 30 March 2016

The service crew was good, the sandwich and soup were good as well. I would say a good solid performance, could be "above average" but I selected average due to cost. The Reuben sandwich had the right amount of ingredients, just the bread required more toasting (per my spouse). I had the Memphian, it was good, but the spicy mustard was seemingly slopped on the bun. I had a cup of broccoli cheddar soup, it was good. Our total bill was $19, with water to drink. I would likely go to a couple local delis instead of a chain deli.