“Surprising find”

Fancy That
Ranked #38 of 371 Restaurants in Norman
Price range: USD 6 - USD 33
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Best of All Cuisines all in one Great Chef Driven Restaurant.. Totally Different Lunch, Dinner and Brunch Menus makes us Like 3 Different Restaurants in one Eclectic Dining Room.
Reviewed 14 January 2018

My son and I were in Norman for a sporting event: he went to eat with friends on the team so 2 other moms and I decided to find a "local" spot. When we went downtown to the spot where the restaurant was that we had selected, we couldn't find it. Walking back to the car, we saw Fancy That so we decided to try it.
It was later in the evening but the waitress was super nice. I had the Chopped Salad and it was great! I don't recall what the other ladies had but they also really complimented the food.
The atmosphere was really nice...kinda eclectic but very comfortable.
It was easy to find so I would definitely go there again when we're back in Norman.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank barbara b

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Their brunch was so good! We all ordered our food and it was awesome, but then we decided we needed the stuffed french toast for dessert.....at brunch! Who does that? We do! But it was just so good :)

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017

A friend of mine suggested that I try the eggs benedict at Fancy That in downtown Norman, OK, so I stopped in one day last week. They have several different twists on eggs benedict to choose from. I ordered the Traditional Eggs Benedict, and it was quite tasty. A unique setting and overall good experience.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Irritated that we haven't been to this place before. The food, lunch or dinner, is great along with the presentation and service. We both like non chain eateries and this one is now a favorite.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank 810taylor
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Had the Wild Flounder with Sweet Potato and Spinach. It was so good I ate every bit of it. Very Tasty.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Fancy That? Share your experiences!