“Fabulous kabobs!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #56 of 358 Restaurants in Norman
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The food is delicious and the kabobs and hummus are our favorites! Excellent online ordering and easy pick up.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We love this location. Our office is ordering from here at least 4 times a month. I tell everyone looking for a healthy alternative to check you guys out.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love Zoe’s! The new river cauliflower bowl is super good! I wish adding protein want extra because it’s definitrly better and more filling with it. We love the steak, salmon, and shrimp kabobs, the lean turkey pita (not on menu anymore, but they’ll still make it), hummus, ALL the sides, and the family meals. Can’t go wrong with Zoe’s!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I love this place. I do not love the fact that the company changed the menu so that now there is no veggie kabob option. I don't get it since the vegetables are still available on the meat kabobs. I tried the new baked falafel and will not be ordering it again. In my opinion falafel should be fried!

1  Thank Shawna G
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My family loves going here. They have good sandwiches, hummus, kabobs and cookies! A little something for everyone in every age group and it all tastes really fresh and healthy.

Been to Zoes Kitchen? Share your experiences!