All reviews jason's deli red robin one bedroom suite clean rooms clean place to stay quiet location free internet cookies housekeeping staff breakfast room shopping and restaurants indoor pool desk university interstate laundry closet
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I feel conflicted in writing this review. The staff was beyond great, but the room was awful. The furniture appears to be very old, the walls need to be repainted, the door handle to the bedroom was coming off, the carpet was dirty and turned your feet black, etc. The quality of the room doesn't justify the rate. If it weren't for the friendly staff I would have given zero stars.

Management response:Responded 12 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of our facility during your stay. We are under new management and are working on the conditions of our rooms.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I was just passing through for one night and booked this property on an express deal on priceline. I chose it b/c they are pet friendly! I'm glad I didn't pay their "normal" rate b/c there were a few disappointments. I'll start with the bad and end with the good! My room door was open upon airrival. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't like that at all. It gives me a funny feeling. I even called the front desk to make sure I had gotten the right room. That same room smelled terrbily of a man's cologne. My dog still smells like it two days later. Also, no garbage cans on the side exits is not good for dog owners who actually pick up after their dog. Laundry facility was broken too. Okay--the good stuff. Staff was really friendly. A young guy checked me in and had excellent customer service. Fresh cookies at front desk is a great touch. Bed was comfortable. Fitness center was awesome. First one I've been to in a long time that had everything fuly functioning. Breakfast was good--love the fresh oatmeal. The property is kind of hard to get to, but it is right next to a Red Robin and Jason's Deli.

• Trip type: Travelled on business