“Good as always”

O'Connell's Irish Pub & Grille
Ranked #1 of 9 Nightlife in Norman
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Ordered the Wed special burger...when order came to table it was over-cooked...management immediately got me a new burger...no problems & wait staff always courteous & helpful

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I'm so glad that OConnells stayed open and just changed locations a few years back when OU expanded their housing options. This place is a long standing Norman tradition.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Give him the time of day the place was essentially empty so service was fast l. Parking is an issue depending on when you visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

O'Connell's is a Norman main stay. Great beer. Great pub food. A great place to hang out and watch people. Every time I have been in there I have seen someone moderately famous. Coaches, players, sports personalities, media types. A lot of fun.