Open today: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
since this place is now part of the good life chain it is better

Reviewed 2 April 2017
marymark059
Norman, Oklahoma
Going downhill

Reviewed 28 February 2017
Jaymie22
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2018

This is a neat place that is a long time Norman establishment. You can get local beer, good food and some entertainment all under one roof.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

In 2006 we found this place as "Coach's". It was our first taste of onsite brews and our first take home growler.

New name. New layout. But beer much as we remembered.
Bartender was friendly and told us about the name change due to ownership change and the idiosyncrasies of OK liquor laws.

It was disappointing that we couldn't buy another growler. Apparently the bottles have to have the Brewery logo and management hasn't taken that step yet.

We tasted a flight and enjoyed the beer and our re-visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I was there for a retirement party for a co-worker and it was a good choice. They offer a 2 dollar off deal from 4-6 pm for all of the burgers and fries they have so it is 5 bucks! Also they offer the same drink specials as Blu which is a 2 dollar mixed drink and a 3 dollar double so very cost effective, and no the liquor is not watered down. All in all a much better place than before

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I've been coming here for a couple of years and i used to love this place. The food was always wonderful, staff WAS always great. But the last year or so, it's been slowly getting worse. The waitresses are rude, stand-off ish and slow. They don't give a damn about you or your business. The last time I ordered food, I got boneless chicken fingers and they were so dry I could hardly chew them. Also, I was in here one night and we decided to take some shots and we noticed the liquor was completely watered down. So I payed $7 for watered down liquor. Since then I've only ordered the beer that they brew which has always been good. It's a shame that this place is no longer what it used to be.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We went to this restaurant after the game vs KSU. To say we had bad service would be an understatement. It took 15 minutes to get a drink order in and when I asked 15 minutes later when we would get the drinks (water and a diet coke) she rudely said the order was in and she doesn't make them. Two other tables who had not been waiting on actually got up and left when they heard her say that to me. (It was that rude) Of course the Pizza came out warm and it took another 10 minutes to get plates to eat it with. Overall I will never be back and would recommend any alumni to take your business elsewhere. This was a total disappointment. And the fact they were understaffed after a football game means they either have terrible management (nobody will work for them) or have terrible management for not staffing the place.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

This place is great for pool and watching games. THe have lots of pool tables that you can play for an hourly rate. There is plenty of TV's to catch a game. The staff is friendly and their home-brews are pretty good.

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

With good, cheap drinks and fun staff the brew house is one of our favorite places to go to when we are in town and want to hang out with our friends.