“ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!”
Review of Gigi's Cupcakes

Gigi's Cupcakes
Ranked #13 of 14 Dessert in Norman
Reviewed 10 August 2017

You must be thinking, "Oh just cupcakes." Don't pass up this delicious treat for yourself. You won't be disappointed. They have so many different cupcakes to choose from, you will end up walking out with a box full of goodies.
I prefer the caramel

Reviewed 28 May 2017

These were cupcakes. Nothing special. They were a little on the dry side and the cupcake itself didn't have a lot of flavor. Most of the flavor came from the icing but there was so much icing it was overpowering.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I am not impressed. I went once and did not like it. I figured, maybe they were having a bad day. So, I went a second time, and it was still horrible. They are dry and the flavor is not very good.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I always try and give a place a another chance. Well ... Still the same.
First... The customer service is just off.
Greeting the customers with a warm welcome is part of your job. I watched interaction with several customers before me. Same service - poor.
The taste of the cupcakes themselves are about a 2 out of 5. Bland and over sugary.
Surely they realize Walmart now sales speciality cupcakes now ??
So step it up on service and taste.
I didn't even get a Thank You after my purchase. And again I love cupcakes - disappointed.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Good selection of tasty cupcakes. Had several of the chocolate cupcakes and the cakes were moist and the icing paired well.

Certainly for the sweet tooth.

Been to Gigi's Cupcakes? Share your experiences!