“ pricey $$$ but good”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #134 of 345 Restaurants in Norman
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Chicken cobb with avocado is good, my husband loved the chicken fuji apple chicken sandwich on the croissant and tomato soup. The Thai chicken wanton broth bowl was so darn salty that my tongue felt like it had been stuck on a salt rock for days and that I needed to have a iv to rehydrate myself. If you like salt this broth is for you if not avoid it. Panera bread is a bit pricey.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

We love eating breakfast here when we visit our daughter at OU. It's always clean and the service is good. Love the many options for breakfast.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Love the cinnamon bagels, apple or peach crunch and the chocolate pastry. These are my favorites. it is all good. Free wifi too. Always busy and great place to work or if you need to send a report. I have also had club meetings there.

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

I think the prices are a tad high. Lunch for sandwiches and soup was over 30.00 for 3. I thought the food portions were small, and I don't eat big portions. The service was ok. Doubt we will every go back.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Ate here twice in a week. My soup was hot. Sandwiches were well made. The restaurant was clean even though it was very busy when I was there. A lot of college students seem to come here to meet and go over assignments.