“A really nice find in Norman, particularly on game days”

Pho Winner Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 345 Restaurants in Norman
Reviewed 18 March 2017

This is a great place to eat on game days in Norman. Plenty of seating. Air conditioned. Nice and quiet. Great food and service. Wonderful pho, bahn mi sandwiches and Vietnamese iced coffee. Reasonable prices. Avoid the game day zoo!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I had the chicken Pho and my husband had chicken fried rice. We started with the spring rolls. Everything was very delicious and the service was great! Wish there were more places like this in Tulsa.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Pho Winner is one of my go-to lunch spots. The prices are good, the flavors are wonderful and the service is great. I've never had a bad dish from this restaurant nor have I ever experienced bad service. My default order? Vegetarian Spring Rolls and Pho with Rib Eye and Meatballs. Looking for something else, their fried rice has a nice smokiness to it that makes it distinct from other cuisines.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

The winter rolls were great. Veggie vermicelli was fresh but not very exciting. In winter the restaurant stays pretty cold so several other diners and I wore our coats during the meal.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Great restaurant, good attention to the drink detail. The spring rolls were fantastic, and the pho and fried rice were excellent! Highly recommended!