“Sunday Night Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Week 1”
Review of Wing Stop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing Stop
Ranked #163 of 371 Restaurants in Norman
Reviewed 22 September 2015

I ordered the family combo meal from the Norman location. We generally eat at the one in South Oklahoma City, but I wanted to try this location. Boy you all really knocked my socks off. My order was actually ready; when you said it would be and it was still hot and fresh when I got back to Moore! You all are my new destination for wings in the Moore/Norman area!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

If wings are your thing, this is a really good place. Wide variety from mild to scorching hot and sweet to savory.

Reviewed 4 February 2015 via mobile

I'm giving two stars because the customer service was awful. Yes the food was good, but cashier was very unprofessional. When we finally got her attention away from texting on her cell phone she turned around to get our food and started joking around with an employee. At her leisure she finally gave us our food. I thought it was disrespectful and inappropriate.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Good fresh wings but very small. Garlic parm sauce
was terrible, traditional hot was ok, mango Habanero was good. Celery and blue cheese dressing was fresh and cold. Wings were tiny therefore value suffered. When ordering both my wife and put our hands in liquid on the counter at different times. Order taker did not respond.

Reviewed 13 December 2014

This place is SO good. I'd never been there before and they were very helpful with ordering. The service was fast and friendly. The food was amazing. I got the boneless wings in the original sauce. There were enough fries to feed a small village. YUM!

Been to Wing Stop? Share your experiences!