“Agreed, so slow”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #278 of 371 Restaurants in Norman
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I didn't realize how long it could possibly take to put on gloves until I actually saw it. Once the gloves were on, the ordering commenced. I finally got a sandwich after what seemed like an eternity of waiting and wild banter between the clerk and the sandwich maker about the amount of cookies that needed to be in the display case later in the day. I have been there several times, this isn't just a one time occurrence, it is literally every time.

The plastic gloving ceremony is truly something to see.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 12 March 2016

I stopped in to grab a quick meal inbetween lectures in the conference I was attending. There was only one working and it was around dinner time. I had one person in front of me and it took 25 minutes for them to be helped, and for me to get my meal and be out the door. That is insane for a Subway. The worker was going at turtle speed. The food was okay - your typical Subway, but the service was so bad.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Typical run of the mill Subway. Nothing less nothing more. As always they have clean tables and an orderly shop. Not much to expect here. If you're reading trip advisor to get your first impressions you've either been in prison for the last 20 years or clueless as to the ways of the world.

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!