“Impressive!! ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Ordered delivery and it arrived in about 25 minutes. Pizza was good with generous toppings. Cheese bread was great. They have a great variety of dipping sauces. If you have a sweet tooth, I highly recommend the Frosty Fingers with chocolate frosting. Amazing!!!!!

3  Thank 861dennisn

Reviewed 21 June 2016

The first thing you should notice is that Pizza Shuttle prices things very oddly. This is because they price things so that when tax is added, bills come out very evenly so that drunk college kids don't have to count coins. They also have late night hours, which means you can get food when nowhere else is open.

If you order at the actual building, like we did, you will find that it is old and pretty empty. Most people utilize delivery and I don't blame them. We got a standard mushroom and pepperoni pizza. They have a lot of topping options to choose from, including a few that I rarely see offered. The flavor wasn't bad at all, but it wasn't something to write home about.

3  Thank HopeGracePeace
Reviewed 7 August 2015

I was among the first customers of Pizza Shuttle back in the days when they offered coupons for small cheese pizzas for something like three dollars. My college roommate and I used to scrape up all our change to split a pizza, which included two free drinks. It tasted damned good, compared to OU's cafeteria slop. That was over 30 years ago, and since then I've grown up and away from college food, but now and then I order a cheese pizza--a little more expensive than it was in school--but the taste instantly takes me back to my freshman year. Still the same, still satisfying. I'll always love Pizza Shuttle for keeping me fed when I was broke and needed a hot meal. Thank you.

1  Thank RedOnions
Reviewed 13 December 2014

They delivered good food at 1am while I was studying for finals. Fast and affordable as well. Menu online. And they brought my order to my hotel room. I didn't have to meet them in the lobby.

2  Thank AddisMom2008
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is a blast from the past, from former OU college days. It has always tastes the same. Cheap and hits the spot.

2  Thank Jeccasody