“Othellos Is Back”

Ranked #149 of 357 Restaurants in Norman
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Othellos is a family owned Italian restaurant with locations in Edmond and Norman Oklahoma. We offer casual dining in a family atmosphere and serve great pastas, pizza, and seafood at affordable prices for over 35 years. Many of our finest menu items are customer creations like: Helen's Baked Chicken Ravioli and Jimmy's Toast With An Attitude. On April 29th, our Norman location was struck by lightning and experienced heavy fire damage. While we are temporarily closed while we rebuild, you can continue to enjoy your favorite Italian dishes at our Edmond location!
Reviewed 7 January 2016

So glad we went to Othellos with the entire family last night. Last week I took the wifey for a quiet, romantic dinner. It was so good I couldn't wait to bring all the kids and grandkids. There were a few years there when new owners seemed to lose the recipes that made this place a Norman legend. S glad I decided to give it another try after several years of being disappointed. I am glad to say we were all completely satisfied with the food, the atmosphere and fabulous service. Thanks Mary for a great job. The Antipasto and Parmesan was good as ever. Can't wait for my next visit to try the pizza as it was the best I ever had.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Good food at a reasonable price. There is live entertainment on some nights, but you can sit on the other side if you prefer. There is some on-street parking in front of the restaurant, but this can be a problem. Service has always been very friendly.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

While visiting the University of Oklahoma we had dinner at Othello's Italian Restaurant after a friends recommendation.

Not a place the average college student would dine due to the price of a meal (unless you split one). But locals and alumni were present on our visit.

The service was good, friendly & attentive staff members. The food was good as well. We enjoyed chicken parmesan (came with a side of spaghetti) and Greg's Lasagna Suprema. Chicken parm was good, Lasagna was even better...sausage had a great taste. Fresh garlic bread was brought to the table while we waited for our meal. No room for dessert.

The atmosphere was cozy, a bit dark, located off a side street (PARKING IS LIMITED).

Next time we are in town we will experience another restaurant as this did not make our favorite list.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

The atmosphere has a great throw back vibe. The lighting makes for a relaxed ambiance. I just returned from Italy and enjoyed Othellos pasta as much as what I had in Italy. We have always had a great experience.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I took my college nephew and teen son there after the WVU game. It was reasonably priced and offered food as good as I remembered from when I went to school. We will be back.

Been to Othello's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!