“veal marsal”

Zio's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #79 of 359 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Italian
Description: New location. Open only a few months.
Description: New location. Open only a few months.
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Very disappointing and bland, the spaghetti served with it was tasteless. I do like their lasagna and salad.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Well it all started out good.
The service was good... waiter very friendly nice young man. The bread was fresh and hot. When we got our food, it took him a long time to make a cup of coffee. My wife's sandwich was just not real good and the cook piled a bunch of vegetables that were a bit oily on it. It was just overloaded with vegetables. It would have been better if they would have just taken it easy and shown care in the making of the sandwich. I got a brick oven pizza and at first I thought this is really good... but there was something strange about it. I finally realized that the crust was gooey and uncooked on top but crisp on the bottom. I can't figure out how they made a pizza like that, but it was really sad . It had a really strange taste and texture. We definitely will be careful what we order if we go back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We were there on a Sunday evening and did not have to wait for a table. The service could not have been better and the food was great. Try the Sangria Swirl!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Zio's does a very good job of having a variety of Italian style food. The pasta and sauce are very nice. The convenient location of this Zio's, the excellent service staff, and good food puts this Italian Chain above the others in the area.

1  Thank Ebazinam
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Was ok. Nothing seemed super fresh or authentic. Service was fine. Went at an off hour. Food wasnt bad, just nothing special.

Been to Zio's Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!