“Little man's birthday”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #99 of 358 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I took my grandson here for his early birthday dinner. We were greeted and seated immediately to a clean table.
The waiter took my order and asked my four year old grandson what he would like. The waiter listened to his order, wrote the specs down and delivered the perfect hamburger with no pickles.My grandson felt so at ease with the staff that he asked for a booster seat and mustard without my help.
The staff is kind and polite.
My grandson also thought it was fun to toss the peanut shells on the floor.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, CS at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

We're glad to hear that! We look forward to serving you again soon. Wish your grandson Happy Birthday from us! :)

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

But we came in we were seated promptly in the booth that we wanted but the tables around us we're still dirty and have not been clean! Well what can I say the guy finally came to take our order the food was okay but the salmon still have the skin on it which gives it a lousy taste my steak was good not great! Lot of other places has better steaks and, the waiter never came back, only to bring us the check we never got refills on her ice tea or even asked if we wanted dessert this place always seems to have the worst service I don't know why the Logan's in Midwest City is much better and even though we live in Norman I will draw out of my way to go to Midwest City and avoid this Logan's don't waste your time or your money there

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Logan's is one special restaurant that gives back to the community. While I was there, I was informed that 10 percent of the cost of my order will go to help Post 6608 VFW, well once I heard that, I called my son and asked what they wanted for dinner and ordered even more food to go.
GIVING BACK TO OUR VETERANS! WAY TO GO LOGAN'S ROADHOUSE
I ate my hamburger and fries, enjoyed my beer and my waitress had my to go order ready. Fabulous service

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

We're glad you enjoyed your visit. We can't wait to have you back.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

This is the second time I've had a bad experience. This first time, I did not receive my meal until after the rest of my party had finished, and had to take it in a to-go container. Decided to give them another chance last night. I ordered my steak medium-well, and it came to me rare. I sent it back, and then was brought a burnt, tough, gritty piece of meat that had so much gristle I couldn't eat it. Even the waitress made a comment about the "beef jerky." I believe it was the manager that brought my steak out the second time, and I told him it was overcooked. He offered me steak sauce...There was no adjustment on our tab for what was essentially an inedible meal.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Hi,Elizabeth. We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best, and we will be looking into this for you. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My husband and I periodically eat at Logan's for a casual date night. The prices are reasonable, service is good, food is good. The rolls are amazing, salads fresh. Steak is OK; I've had better, but the salmon is very good. Casual dining -- come as you are. How ritzy can it be if you can throw peanut shells on the floor? We always know what to expect at Logan's, not the hit-and-miss of some other restaurants. My only negative comment would be the wine menu -- they used to have a good Moscato, but have recently removed it from the wine list. I'd really like to see a good Riesling or Moscato option.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!