“Not alone this time”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 360 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Usually I sit in a quiet corner booth and edit my work, or write out outlines, but this night I had my family visiting and we had a wonderful time.
Dinner was hot when brought out to our table. They even cooked the grandsons pizza first so it would be cooled off when the other six of us received our food, so we were able to eat together.
Drinks were refilled quickly, and the prime rib dinner with dessert was the tops for me, that was two meals in one for little ole me.
Great work by the staff.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We met 20 friends at BJ’s to celebrate January birthdays.
The tables were ready at reserved time. The wait staff were knowledgeable of menu item specifics. The menu is full of choices. My choice was the Atlantic salmon. A generous portion was presented over rice, with broccoli.
Our orders were delivered in short time.
Our wait person was kind to take a group photo for us.
One member brought a cake in and the server was kind enough to bring desert plates and forks.
We will call BJ’s again for a group gathering.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stopped in at BJ,s for food after a long travel day. There are many options at this restaurant. Steak, chicken, pizza, sandwiches, and more. I had a perfectly prepared steak with a side of cauliflower baked with turmeric seasoning. Something new for me, very flavorful. My husband had the bread bowl with broccoli cheese soup we share food when we dine together, it was delicious.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

The prices appear to have gone up again. The wait staff was slow and the restaurant was not busy. My food was burnt on the outside but delivered cold. I paid a little over $15 for a cold hamburger. The wait staff at this location is not very good. I hold the management accountable for that. They just do not train their staff very well. Bathroom was dirty and there was no soap in the dispenser. They really need to have their management go to Charleston's on NW Expressway to see how good staff both in the Kitchen and on the floor treat their customers. No, I do not work for Charleston's in anyway. I just really like how they treat their customers. With the new prices and the same bad service at the Norman location, you can get much better quality of food at better prices at most places in this price range.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at a near by hotel and wanted a place to dine that we could walk to. We’d never eaten at a BJ’s but the online menu looked good so we tried it. We really enjoyed our dinner. We had lots of menu choices, good service and everything tasted great. Our server, Jaiden, did a great job.