“Very good”

Add it.
QDOBA Mexican Eats
Ranked #111 of 360 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: QDOBA Mexican Eats is a Mexican restaurant chain serving up big, bold flavor with customizable Mexican entrées like Burritos (wrapped or bowl), 3-Cheese Nachos, Quesadillas, Taco Salad, Loaded Tortilla Soup ™ and original creations like the chef-inspired Knockout Tacos ™. Come in to experience our famous 3-Cheese Queso, the sauce that started it all, and top it off with hand-mashed guacamole on any entrée at no extra cost. QDOBA encourages you to explore a wide variety of flavors - mix up your usual meal with a different sauce, or try a new entrée. If you don't like something, let us know and we'll remake it, on the house - that's our All-Good Guarantee, so order away! Shake up your morning routine with QDOBA breakfast. Breakfast burritos, queso-filled. What more could you possibly want? But it doesn't stop there. QDOBA Catering offers extensive options for groups as small as 10 and as large as 100 or more.
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Qdoba in Norman does it all right. Service is fast and friendly. The food is very good and fresh and the place is kept clean at all times. Prices are reasonable as well.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This Qdoba location is always a favorite. Lots of options & I never feel rushed here like I do at other Qdobas.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I ate here for the first time and it was pretty good, I had 2 of the chicken tacos and one of the beef tacos. They were fresh and tasty. I wish they would have a better variety of salsa or taco sauce, all I could find was tabasco sauce. The price was a bit on the high side but the quality was good. I will definitely try it again.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

I was hoping for real mexican food. What I ordered was not filling enough, especailly for the price.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Good food with fast service with lots of options for how you want things fixed. Line moves quickly if people know what they want, can come to a halt when they don't.

Been to QDOBA Mexican Eats? Share your experiences!