Open today: Closed

Reviewed 4 June 2018
Okie-Babs
Norman, Oklahoma
via mobile
Looking forward to going back

Reviewed 23 January 2018
Fel l

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I had a combination ashiatsu/Swedish massage. It was wonderful! I highly recommend the spa. I will try the float on a future visit.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Very professional. Love how the place smells, very relaxing. They moved, I am very much looking forward to seeing the new place. Will try to make an appointment for Friday!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I had seen Float from Tulsa on Discover Ok and now in Norman we have Drift. I loved the atmosphere very low lights, calming soft music, relaxing seating area and all kinds of teas! The floating rooms are well equipped with towels, bench for your clothes, body wash, ear plugs if you wish to use them and wonderful hot water!! It took me about 15 min to get really relaxed but once I got to that place I really enjoyed it!! It is very private and I felt very comfortable. It was also very clean!! I would highly recommend the experience!!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Despite all of the superior reviews made in a period of 2 days, this place is actually a great place to get a massage. It is a bit hard to find because they do not have a sign above the establishment, but once you do you will be pleased.

Prices are a little high for basic 1 hour massages, but the staff is skilled and you aren't just getting a rub down.

I will go back and try out the drift tanks and let you know how it is soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough about the kind and considerate staff.

Hot teas and water along with quiet comfortable waiting area to de-stress.

I've visited twice to soak and float in mineral bath. My results were instant... less achy, relaxed and love to chill afterwards with book and tea.

Look forward to the various other services including lymphatic massage.

1  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Michelle fixed all of my shoulder issues with one treatment and I walked out feeling revitalized! Hands down the best massage in the OKC metro area!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Michelle G, Owner at Drift Therapeutic Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

I am so glad you feel better! We look forward to having you here again.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I can't believe I flew all the way from Hawaiʻi to Norman, OK, for the greatest massage that I ever experienced. Michelle was very professional. The use of her feet on my body was amazing. After the session was over, my energy level was primed. Will need to visit her again. Mahalo!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Drift Spa has a very comfortable atmosphere as soon as you walk in the door. The waiting area is very relaxing and you begin to immerse yourself before you have ever even started your session. A lot of effort was clearly made to make this an oasis of relaxation in the midst of a busy life!
The individual rooms are very comfortable and have plenty of room. The atmosphere is a continuos flow throughout the Spa that is a seamless transition from reception, to waiting area, to the massage rooms. All contribute to a very good experience.
The therapists pay very good attention to your requests and problem areas. If you you have never had an ashiatsu massage, you are in for a special treat. I tend to need a very firm touch to get any relief, and this type of massage was beyond anything I had ever gotten before. They targeted my problem areas and I walked out feeling rejuvenated.
I have left several massages at other spas in the past feeling as though I didn't really get what I paid for. You will NOT feel that way here ! I felt like I received personal attention, was a valued customer ( even though I was using a discount) and that the therapist actually cared about the relief I needed and was achieved in the my target problem areas.
I will be back for certain, and any time anyone needs a gift idea for me, Drift Spa gift certificates are high on my list !!! ( hint hint )

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Janelle provided an excellent massage. She has a great energy about her, made sure that I was comfortable and my needs were met. She used just the pressure that I asked for, and I felt relaxed for the next two days! I know that with experience she will be a great asset to anyone

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Had an excellent massage and facial. The staff made me feel pampered and truly special. I enjoyed the quiet peace of the space. I enjoyed that the esthetician wanted to help answer my questions about my existing skincare routine. Everything was very client-centered. Received an ashiatsu massage with great pressure and attentiveness to my areas of discomfort.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Michelle G, Owner at Drift Therapeutic Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Janelle is a student therapist who is doing internship at Drift, and we are so excited to see her progress!