“Best Pizza I've ever eaten”
Review of Volare

Volare
Ranked #90 of 371 Restaurants in Norman
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Our first trip to nearby Volare. Lovely Rooms on 4 floors including rooftop dining.
Very reasonable, friendly service and absolutely the best pizza ever. I had the Ricky Ricotta, and it was fabulous. We will go back soon.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Place looked very lively. Perhaps meant to attract young people. Drinks and Pizza. It wasn't cheap at all , considering that main clientele is students!!

Choices were very limited. Portions were not generous at all. If I am spending that much money, would prefer to eat at their sister restaurant - Benvenuiti.
Parking was also a nightmare.
After one visit - may not return.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Went on a weekend night during spring break. The place was busy but we didn't have to wait long for seats at the pizza bar. Watching the crew make and bake the pizzas was fascinating. Wife got a panini and I got a pizza. Both were excellent and like nothing we have had anywhere else. Atmosphere was nice and service was great. Will definitely go back!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

I had previous been to Volare for a lunch with friends. At that time we had fast service and got in/out in less than an hour. I went with my husband on a weeknight arriving at ~815 pm (it was not busy). We waited over 15 minutes for our appetizer and over 45 minutes for an wood oven baked pizza. We saw several cooks lingering around the oven (maybe they had to go chop some wood for it). Enjoyed the flavor of the food, but not the service. Not sure I would go again if the service is that slow.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017

The view on the roof is incredible! The staff probably could of used a little more training before they opened. Seems one person has no idea what the other person is doing. They don't know each other's names, or even what they should be doing. Took a while to get food upstairs... Lots of college kids.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to Volare? Share your experiences!