“Clean with nice amenities.”

Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Ranked #2 of 34 things to do in Norman
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always a good time. Good restaurant vendors. Clean bathrooms. Seats and benches are well kept. Great audio-visual set up.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've been going to this stadium my entire life. It's great! Very clean and modern. The expansion really helped! I recommend the club seats in the south end zone if you get a chance! How can you not like this place? It is, after all, the home The Oklahoma Sooners!!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I went to OU so this place will always have a special place in my heart. While the stadium seating has expanded in the 39 years since I was a freshman the underneath concessions look to be about the same. Husband wasn't too impressed with them but I told them that people tailgate for their food and drink and come here for the game. The restrooms were clean. The PA announcer was easy to understand and the big screens were nice. We had bench seats on the west side and rented seats for $10 that we had to drag up to our seats ourselves which was a hassle. I see you can preorder the cushion seats and they will be waiting for you. We parked at Lloyd Noble which was free and took the bus that was $5 each way (about a 3 block walk to pick up and drop off site but they offer closer in for disabilities and senior citizens). We stayed for 30 minutes with our relatives who were tailgating at LN after the game and then had zero problem leaving with traffic. For me it was a great memory out of my past!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

This stadium is on par with one for a professional football organization. Very modern with many amenitites. Some esculators available for reach higher lever seating. Great variety of food concessons.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first home game visit. I read through a few reviews, and did not have the same experience as one gentlemen who ranked this stadium a 2 stars.

Fans were polite. We were part of the home team. The stadium was not too loud. If you want loud and unruly, go to a West Virginia game. Those fans are passionate, they even burn couches!

Every single person was polite and helpful. Food was on average as far as price and availability. We never waited more than a minute or two in line for food.

Traffic leaving took about 20 minutes to get through. At no time was anyone rude. Everyone was polite, all in the same boat, and nobody cut anyone else off. Oklahoma and Kansas as a whole has a lot better drivers, than many other states, as I have lived in 7 across the country, and driven through 46.

This was fully worth the trip!

Been to Oklahoma Memorial Stadium? Share your experiences!