Review Highlights
BOOMER SOONER

This venue is electrifying. Sitting in the stadium is excitement like you will never get from... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
MIKE C
Purcell, Oklahoma
Another Win for OU!!!

This place is a blast! Tailgaters all around, folks are just friendly! Today we played Baylor... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
baseplate
Aiken, South Carolina
via mobile

All reviews college football south end zone entire campus pre game student section west side home game bench seats upper deck big screen great college sooners fans boomers field tailgating games
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first home game visit. I read through a few reviews, and did not have the same experience as one gentlemen who ranked this stadium a 2 stars.

Fans were polite. We were part of the home team. The stadium was not too loud. If you want loud and unruly, go to a West Virginia game. Those fans are passionate, they even burn couches!

Every single person was polite and helpful. Food was on average as far as price and availability. We never waited more than a minute or two in line for food.

Traffic leaving took about 20 minutes to get through. At no time was anyone rude. Everyone was polite, all in the same boat, and nobody cut anyone else off. Oklahoma and Kansas as a whole has a lot better drivers, than many other states, as I have lived in 7 across the country, and driven through 46.

This was fully worth the trip!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Hadn't been to this stadium in over 13 years until this season. Same ole, same ole. The traffic is horrendous as its always been and if you're not cheering for OU (either as an opposing fan or just an average bystander) they can be a little much. Unless I'm getting paid I tend to stay away.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We live this place. They have an awesome job of adding new vendors and food trucks. The atmosphere is electric and the people are very good fans.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I have visited Memorial Stadium twice before this past weekend. Both times I accompanied the Texas Aggie Band, and watched our team get pounded. No hard feelings. I was the guest of Mr. Lonnie Childress this weekend for the Tulane game. We served together in the U. S. Army back in the early '70s. He invited me to join him in the East Club and a pre-game tailgate. I even got to sit with Mr. Rick Knapp, Executive Director of the OU QB Club. Classy guy. I was treated very well by Sooner fans, and was impressed by the game day atmosphere. Your stadium isn't over the top glitzy, but exudes an aura of champions. I've long been a big fan of Bob Stoops. I was sad to see him retire. Your campus is simply beautiful. Be proud of it. One thing we have in common is our mutual hatred for that school down in Austin. You are classy fans. The sips don't have a clue. Beat the Hell outta t.u.!! I've added several new photos that I took. Hope you enjoy them. Gig 'em and Boomer Sooner!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Great place / atmosphere for a game. Fun crowd. Nice sight lines and good amenities. Enjoyed the game and the crowd.