“Very nice experience ”

Redrock Canyon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redrock Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 372 Restaurants in Norman
Description: Join us daily in Norman right by the dancing water fountains at Legacy Park. Before dining, enjoy a cocktail from our outdoor bar and our delicious Millionaire Shrimp on our patio with the aromas of roasting chicken on our wood-burning rotisserie. Experience our lively exhibition kitchen at center stage, which defines the comfort food experience.
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for date night. The food was very good. We both had the grilled filet which was cooked perfectly. I enjoyed the grilled squash and zucchini. My husband did not care for the mixed vegetable stir fry, but he doesn’t like bell peppers. I thought it was good. Our service was top notch. I would highly recommend it to others for a moderate to high price point date night.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I called to see if we needed reservations. The host said no. The restaurant was half empty. We arrived ten min later. Were seated near the bar. Now were a husband and wife. I’m wanting a quite place. The bar sounded like game day. So we asked to move. She said we would have to wait. So we did. I took a stroll and she was correct. The rest was half empty. The offered a patio table, we had been there before and it was very nice. Only tonight, we were sat at the table which could double as a ricking chair. The server said her let me fix. Proceeded to get under the table to wad up a towel. About this time the band in the outside bar cranked up Michael Jackson, nothing against MJ. Put when you do MJ bad OMG. This guy was hitting notes that would brake windshield on I-35. Bad thing he tough he was good. The server took our drink ord. While she was doing that. The MJ wannabe hit a piercing note that scared our server to death, we all jumped. You have the best steaks. You had an empty patio. Now O know why. What a disaster. Skip music night.

Emily R, Guest Relations Manager at Redrock Canyon Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you for sharing this with us, James, and I sincerely apologize for your negative experience. I know our management team will want to make this right. When you get a chance, please submit your information via our Contact Us form and somebody will be in touch: http://www.redrockcanyongrill.com/contact-us/

Reviewed 30 April 2018

It's so nice to have a Red Rock closer to home! I love their poblano pepper and key lime pie but really everything is great!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere with excellent service and our entrees were excellent and abundant. We ended ip taking mire foid home than we ate due to the large portions. You won't leave here hungry.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We love most Hal Smith restaurants and this is another hit! We love the atmosphere at this one as well as the food. Nice bar outside with seasonal entertainment. Nice bar inside with friendly staff and cozy comfortable seating elsewhere. The food is all excellent. Can't go wrong with this choice!

Been to Redrock Canyon Grill? Share your experiences!