“Great place to eat!!!!”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #34 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed 30 January 2018

This is a great place to eat. Great service, good food, wonderful and helpful staff and clean. I usually go by at lunch and I always get through quickly. They always have my order right, also :)

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Food tastes good but the portion size is really bad. Didn't write till I went there the second time this last month. The chicken strips are so small and when you notice your paying about a dollar for each one. Months ago they were good size. Also they are now filling up the drink cups full of ice. I had 5 full sips of drink in medium drink. Dumped over 1/2 ice when I got a refill.
Food tasted good, but something has changed in the last several minths

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Great service, great atmosphere, and, great food! I was able to connect to wifi and charge my laptop while eating!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I stopped by on our way back home from Dallas. We are originally from the Kansas City area where our CFA's have the friendliest staff and are always really clean. This location was poorly run by untrained younger employees that lacked that charisma that CFA employees are typically known for. No one asked how we were doing, or asked us if we wanted a refill. This was the largest CFA I have ever seen, and the inside was decorated in a newer farmhouse style. However, it was so incredibly nasty and unkept on the inside. There were hardly any clean tables and the floor was covered in filth. In the hour+ that we were there, only one employee came out to clean one table. I really hope the management can turn this store around.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I love Chick-Fil-A and always look for one when I travel. This location appeared new however it lack the personable touches of other locations. The bathroom was very plain, no warm smiley faces at door, no mints, etc.... The service was very slow probably by far the slowest ever at a Chick-Fil-A and they were not busy like all the others. The food was still good.

Been to Chick-Fil-A? Share your experiences!