“Good bbq”
Review of Rib Crib

Rib Crib
Ranked #15 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Food was good, esp the BBQ and brisket. The fries were much better than the onion rings. The house drinks seemed a bit watered down. Service was good.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I have been here a couple of times and I have to say, I was surprised. I like BBQ and just figured chain couldn't be very good (most aren't). But I was impressed enough to go back again. Nice property, good selection, wait staff did a good job. It was a nice outing for my family.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Just left this place! WOW, was the service and food topped all other Rib Cribs! Server was very friendly and exceeded our expectations. Plus she was cute too. Lol. We had their 2 meat lunch specials, serving sizes were perfect and the meat seemed fresher than other locations. The pulled pork and sausage beats the hell out My Place BBQ here in town!
Thanks to the cooks and server for a great late lunch/early dinner!

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Rib Crib in Muskogee has one of the best ribs you'll ever eat we really enjoy it they have great great food and good waitresses

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Rib Crib is just okay as far as the food goes. Service is just fine as it should be. The problem is it's a big chain without any uniqueness. The only plus is its open until 10pm when all Muskogee BBQ places are closed.