“Simple Beauty:”

Okies Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #58 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2017

It has an old time western feel to it and you expect a gun fight to break out at any moment. The atmosphere is very good along with the wait staff being quite efficient. The food is good and cooked the way you like it. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Country Western setting, homey atmosphere. Great food! Nice 2 story bar with loft. Lots of seating. BBQ, chicken, salads, everything was great. Party of six, fast courteous service. Very clean and well kept. One of the best places to eat in Muskogee OK. Visited during the Azelia fest.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I liked the sirloin, but the rest of the food was average at best. Service wasn't very prompt, another girl who was serving other tables fileld our drinks because our waitress disappeared. I will stick with my Tulsa steak houses.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Okies has been around for years. Very popular with the local crowd and inviting to the traveler. Be careful when entering the parking area, very rough with deep holes.
Food is good but menu is limited. Full bar is offered during specific hours. Facility is divided into two serving areas, restaurant and Saloon Honkytonk.
I like to order a steak or brisket. My wife usually orders one of their smothered dinners or a salad. The appetizers are good. They offer daily specials.
My rating is average, mainly because the owners seem to be near retirement and can't decide which part to open. Some days they open the restaurant and others the saloon. The parking lot needs attention.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

The ribs left me speachless! They were tough, had way to much fat and lacked any true BBQ flavor! The sausage was ok, but I've had much better. Their loaded baked potato is the best thing on their menu. The wife likes this place due to knowing a employee but I'd rather drive 2 hours for a real BBQ meal than eat here! If you want better BBQ then go see Rib Crib because this place is not it!
I've come to the conclusion that Muskogee has NO real decent or good BBQ joints anywhere in town!

1  Thank Darren K