“Sliced BBQ plate and extra fries.”
Review of My Place Bar-b-Que

My Place Bar-b-Que
Ranked #4 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I have been eating here for years and I love it. Maybe it's because it is the BBQ I grew up eating but I think it is the best. We buy bottles of sauce to keep in the fridge. I almost always have the sliced plate with extra fries. My wife likes the chopped plate with beans. We are always pleased with the food, it is very consistent and the service is always good.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

All 4 guys loved it and we tried all the meats. Well worth the money and no complaints. Service, wait time, and food were all great.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on my way back to Texas, glad I did!! Loved the ribs and the fish is awesome. We had been up north and it was nice to be back around people who know how to make a decent iced tea.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We used to eat at My Place West fairly often. Many times we've had to wait for a table because they were so busy. The food was great and the prices were reasonable. The last few times we've been there, we noticed that the food wasn't quite as good, the service wasn't quite as good and the prices had gone up ($11.50 for a smoked brisket plate - 2 sides & toast). We've just decided they are lower on our list of go-to places to eat.

2  Thank Emily S
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Enjoy the selections on the bbq buffet selection and order french fried fresh. Sauce is just what i like.