“Poor service, long wait and cold food”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #91 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed 4 January 2018

This is an outdated Wendy's design. It still has the copper push-out atrium windows. The updated locations have a sleek looking design with black accents, half walls and etched glass.

Service was very poor. The person taking our order did not smile, look at us or interact. There were only two cars in the drive-up and we were the only ones in line. Our order took almost 10 minutes to fill. We stood there with no explanation. I got barked at when I tried to look in our bag.

Once we got our order and hit the road, we found our fries and our burgers to be cold. We waited 10 minutes for cold food. They were not busy. I would not make a return visit. The outdated design and poorly run restaurant tells me ownership and/or management is not very invested in their location.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I don't normally review fast food restaurants, but I will have to compliment the person at the window for being personable and professional. She was fast, friendly and left me smiling when I left the drive through.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

i didn't count them but my son said he got 4 meat patties on his burger he ate every bit it was great he has bragged about it all day

Reviewed 6 March 2015

Ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and it was over fried and not good at all. I also asked for mayo only and they didn't get that correct. Fries seemed like they were leftovers. Very disappointed. We went about 7pm so it wasn't late at night or anything.

Reviewed 11 December 2014 via mobile

We ate one Sunday evening about 7:00 pm. They had just finished up a big order so getting food order and delivered was a bit slow. This being said all our food was hot fresh and correct, and they due have the new pop machine that let's you mix your own flavors.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!