“One of the better ones! ”
Review of Lin Cuisine

Lin Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at many Chinese and Thai restaurants in Oklahoma over the past 44 years. This is one of the better ones. I did not like the spring rolls. The egg rolls looked good. The prices were reasonable. The service by Cindy was good. The place was clean. The hot and sour soup, Sichuan chicken, and fried rice were all excellent. Very large menu. I'll go back on a regular basis. Thumbs up!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We have been coming to this place from day 1 and it's the best. the kitchen is so clean and the people are very nice. The food is right on never had anything bad and I think I had everything on the menu. It's made fresh when you order it.Thanks

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This is our favorite Chinese/Thai food restaurants in the area. The restaurant is always very clean, and the wait staff is very friendly. I love it when wait staff remembers you, greets you warmly and remembers what and how you like your food. The waitress here is great. The food is made with fresh ingredients, and there is plenty of it. It always arrives piping hot too. They have a very large selection of Chinese food and some Thai food as well. I can't eat food that is spicy, and you can tell them exactly how "hot" you do or do not want your food. Prices here are very reasonable. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Looking outside you might want to pass it up but go in. It is a dine in. The dining area was very clean and updated though small. Service was quick and the meals hot and fresh. The sweet and sour sauce wasn't dumped over the chicken. It was a light thin sauce served warm with the dish. Very nice.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Prices are pretty good. The food is aways fresh. I often call in my lunch order and pick it up through the drive through