“Great fellowship with friends”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #61 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed 22 January 2018

There were 13 of us with our car club. Let me say the waitress was great. She did an awesome job. The kitchen messed up a couple of orders. We had reserved the back room but there were others they let in too. Tables did need cleaning. All in all it was ok. I had ordered the turkey avocado wrap which I had before at a different IHOP. This one was just thrown together not tightly wrapped and hard to handle. Perhaps they should look into a new cook.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We didn't like it at all the staff look like crackhead and the service was as bad as the food. Go anywhere but here.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Conveniently located next to the Fairfield Inn where I was staying, it offered a full menu for eat-in or take out, not to mention a discount for those staying at the hotel. When I went to pick up the order, they were confused on which one was mine, forgot the discount and still got the change wrong. The food was fine, but I'm glad I ate it in my hotel room, The dining area needed some cleaning.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The food was good and fresh, better than expected. I had the cobb salad and was impressed at the freshness of the greens. I had to ask for the dressing that came with salad. Our waitress was very nice but I think they were shorthanded that night since it was the weekend of everyone traveling for the eclipse.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

The food was prepared nicely, although my meal came out way after my families. Then it didn't have any avocado on the chicken avocado sandwich. Had a really nice waitress tho, upon checking out we noticed the kids meals were not free (kids eat free w every paid adult in evening) the waitress told me she had been yelled at before for just taking it off and was told they have to ask for it. Just beware of your receipts, make sure you double check those supposed free kids meals.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!