“Authentic Mexican, great service”
Review of El Charro

El Charro
Ranked #42 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We're mexican food fans from out west, so we like the authentic style. This is a good example. It's not new mexican (think green chile), but if you ask for hot salsa, they'll serve some really good sauces to spice things up. It was recommended to us by a local and we were impressed.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This is a great place to eat Mexican food. Everything is cooked to order and the portions are not skimpy. We eat here every time we are close to the area.

1  Thank Ebazinam
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

ALL was good. Servers are attentive and the food is authentic. I was pleased as usual. I'm a regular customer.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I used to eat here frequently and liked the food. I took my grandson for lunch and the appearance of the restaurant shocked me. Not only was it dirty, the smell was so foul that we left before ordering. What a huge disappointment!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Food is good, service is quick large variety of dishes. good atmosphere. fun place to eat with family

Been to El Charro? Share your experiences!