“El Charro is the best”

El Charro
Ranked #42 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 May 2017

This is a great place to eat Mexican food. Everything is cooked to order and the portions are not skimpy. We eat here every time we are close to the area.

1  Thank Ebazinam

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

ALL was good. Servers are attentive and the food is authentic. I was pleased as usual. I'm a regular customer.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I used to eat here frequently and liked the food. I took my grandson for lunch and the appearance of the restaurant shocked me. Not only was it dirty, the smell was so foul that we left before ordering. What a huge disappointment!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Food is good, service is quick large variety of dishes. good atmosphere. fun place to eat with family

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Service was great! Cleanliness is questionable. Salsa was not impressive nor good enough to enjoy while waiting for our orders. Orders have arrived. We most likely will not be eating here again.

Been to El Charro? Share your experiences!