“Bring Cash”
Review of Beacon Drive Inn

Beacon Drive Inn
Ranked #55 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The Beacon is one of the best kept secrets of Muskogee. It looks like a super run down version of sonic, but the food is much better!

Yes, some of the order stations do not work and sometimes the orders seem to take forever, but I've never been disappointed by the food.

Make sure you bring cash. The owner refuses to get a credit card processing machine. I would eat here more, but if I have paper money my wife steals it.

Porter Peach Shake!

Also, I'm always amazed at feeding 3 or 4 people for such low amounts at Beacon.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Food was average, people were nice but their drive-in was totally run down. The roof and coverings are about to fall down and anything that is metal is rusted. Ick. We won't be returning.;

Reviewed 27 April 2016

One of Muskogee's longest lasting drive ins. Has been there forever and that MUST mean something. Genuinely good food, quickly served and NO surprises. Live like it used to be and chow down on the comfort of your car on real car food. Ten, twenty, thirty years or more, the Beacon has always served real good food and that does count for a LOT. Every time I am back in town, I just HAVE to go by one of the "back in the day" hangouts and relive a few minutes of my youth and get my Beacon fix.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Typical greasy-spoon eats & prices, but hands-down, positively the best lime-ade ever to exist in history! Bring cash because they don't take credit cards.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

A good basic burger place. Good price for a burger. The size and quality were good meat looks and taste like the patty was done there. The fries were hot and we'll seasoned. The only drawback maybe that they are Cash only. Overall I will be back.

Been to Beacon Drive Inn? Share your experiences!