“Great service and donuts!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chandler Road Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Muskogee
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The staff is so sweet and always get your order out as quickly as possible. My favorites are their jalapeno sausage rolls, maple bacon bars, and cinnimon raised or cake donuts. If you get there early enough (between 6:30-7:30) you can ask them if there's anything fresh out of the fryer and 9/10 there are! Eating one as I'm typing, in fact! The donuts are wonderful, but nothing beats a fresh, warm, gooey donut first think in the morning!

Don't for get your coffee or smoothies either! They make all kinds and they're absolutely Great!

Ps: Their fountain Dr. Pepper is seriously the BEST in town. Idk what it is, but it tastes way better than any other restaurant's soda. Just a heads up for my soda lovers :)

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Their doughnuts are good. They have a meat pie that is great heated up. The service is always fast and friendly. They will even fill a doughnut for you upon request. A Bavarian cream filled chocolate long john is dangerous. Just warning you. If you eat two of these, you're a better man than me.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

My boyfriend and I came here as we recently moved in nearby and saw this little donut shop. Neither one of us is generally a fan of donuts but the donuts here were definitely good. They have something that is like a fried cinnamon roll, and it is absolutely delicious. The prices were reasonable, and the employees were extremely friendly. We will definitely return.

Been to Chandler Road Donuts? Share your experiences!