“Horrible”

Colton's Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 140 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Missing food, no refills on tea, go to logans, sent complaint to corporate, never heard anything back

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 30 January 2018

My husband and I have eaten here at least 8 times, and each time something went wrong. The wait staff seem young and uninterested in providing top service. They have forgotten to fill drinks, brought wrong foods and then stated they would bring the original food out, and never did. We wonder where is the manager and why are they allowing this. We have heard the same complaints from other locals. It's a shame because we really need a steakhouse in Muskogee. I really hope they can improve and provide top notch service and fire the young kids that don't want to work.

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank lovetotravel1229
Reviewed 31 December 2017

It is not really different than a lot of other steakhouse chains, but we enjoyed our visit and the food and service was good. The rolls are tasty as well. We didn't have problems with the noise mentioned in some of the other reviews. So, pretty good for a meal when in town.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Atmosphere accommodating for large noisy crowds without disturbing other tables, excellent attentive staff, food was awesome, attentive and predicted desires before presented. Enjoyed the surroundings and atmosphere. I will make this my "GO To Place For ALL Events and Outings".

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve seen mixed reviews on this place but thought we would give it a try. My dad ordered steak tips, and got chopped steak instead. I ordered a medium rare sirloin, and got a medium well sirloin. My dad received an order of onions (that he didn’t order).

My sirloin was okay, but nothing I would want to eat again. When I go out for a steak, I want it to be better than one I can make on my own, this one was not.

Our waitress was super nice, even though I don’t know if it was her or the cook that got the orders wrong. The hostess was friendly too.

The food was okay, but not worth another trip there.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Colton's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!