“Pulled Pork Oh My”
Review of Frank-N-Swine

Frank-N-Swine
Ranked #49 of 138 Restaurants in Muskogee
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Description: Frank N Swine is Muskogee's newest coney and bbq destination. With a drive-thru and snow cones, it's a easy place to drive in and cool off.
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Been to Frank-N-Swine maybe 5 or 6 times and i drove from Tulsa to eat there only thing i have had was the pulled pork sandwich which comes with slaw on it ....i kid you not for me it's one of the best i have ever had.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

My husband loves the BBQ sandwiches! The pork is really good, flavorful and juicy! I love the potato salad, it's a nice cooling flavor in contrast to their very spicy but unique Cajun slaw. The beans are very good, I like my baked beans sweet, thick, and with tidbits of meat.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Had the Cajun link dinner. Got 2 links 2 sides and toast for 8 dollars. The links were good all be it a little cold the two sides I got were Chile and Cajun coleslaw the Chile was typical meat sauce Chile the coleslaw was red cabbage slaw dressing and Cajun seasoning. So over all average. That being said the hot dogs did look good.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

So there's this thing called a BBQ sundae here and I was so intrigued I had to get it. It's an interesting concept but was a bit too off the rails for me. It's literally a meal stacked in a tall clear solo cup. This is honestly the first time I ever realized I'm one of "those" that doesn't like their food to touch! I think I'd like it better if it were a warm potato casserole layered in it instead of cold potato salad. But really, check it out. Everything was really good but I would get it on a plate next time. A-plus for originality on the BBQ sundae idea though, even if it was a bit weird!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This business is fantastic and deserves your patronage!

There are only about 12 menu items, but they are completely fantastic! The service is quick, the location is adorable, and the Frito Chili Pie is the business!

How they manage to make sure the frito chips remain dry and not soggy is a Christmas miracle!

I know that around Muskogee everyone refers to Chet's as the end all-be all of chili dog experiences, but this is better. I said it.